FIRST WORKSHOP ORGANISED BY BEHAVIORS.AI
This workshop is organised by Behaviors.ai. Behaviors.ai is a joint laboratory between the LIRIS Laboratory and Hoomano. It is funded by the ANR. The workshop is also supported by AURA Region (ARC 6).
This workshop is:
● A great opportunity to learn about the recent advances in Social Robotics, from leading researchers in this area.
● An opportunity to present your research (poster call) and exchange ideas with active researchers and practitioners in social robotics.
● An opportunity to take part in the program and contribute to making this event a rich and fruitful experience for everyone…
● Watch Catherine Pélachaud on YouTube — Download presentation
● Watch Gérard Bailly on YouTube — Download presentation
● Watch Angelo Cangelosi on YouTube — Download presentation
● Watch Peter Ford Dominey on YouTube — Download presentation